Trustco Finance is the financial component of IOL providing student loans and 100% financing on all courses offered at IOL. Truscto Finance is essential to students unable to afford further education. This company/dept makes education affordable by providing suitable payment options to all prospective students. By making education affordable, Trustco Finance is helping to ensure that education truly becomes the greatest equaliser.
Trustco Finance provides 100% financing on all IOL courses for:
- Government employees
- Employees of private Companies that have a salary agreement with Trustco
- Individuals not listed on the Transunion National Database (ITC)
Fraud Hotline: 275 4320/2754321
Below is a list of issues that you should consider when entering into a financial contract. Apart from what is listed below , ensure that you read the whole contract and that all information contained in the contract (and the proposal forms) is accurate and that you understand it. If you do not understand the language, have the details explained to you in a language that you understand.
For a loan contract one must pay particular attention to the following:
- Is the loan amount correct?Is the cover/benefit provided sufficient, insufficient or too much?
- Do you understand the other charges?
- Do you understand the rate of interest and how it will be calculated?
- When and how will the loan be repaid?
- Are there any late fees or other penalties?
Remember that it is difficult to reverse a contract once you have signed it.
Your signature is proof that you understood the content (terms and conditions) of the contract / proposal when you signed it.