Trustco Finance is the financial component of IOL providing student loans and 100% financing on all courses offered at IOL. Truscto Finance is essential to students unable to afford further education. This company/dept makes education affordable by providing suitable payment options to all prospective students. By making education affordable, Trustco Finance is helping to ensure that education truly becomes the greatest equaliser.
Trustco Finance provides 100% financing on all IOL courses for:
- Government employees
- Employees of private Companies that have a salary agreement with Trustco
- Individuals not listed on the Transunion National Database (ITC)
Fraud Hotline: 275 4320/2754321
Everyone has a unique financial situation and when it comes to financial planning, a one-size-fits-all approach isn’t realistic. There are, however, some common rules of thumb that can help you gauge your progress as you work toward your financial goals.
Below are some factors to consider when entering into a financial agreement. Apart from what is listed below, ensure that you always read the whole contract and that all information contained in the contract is accurate and that you understand it. If you do not understand the language, have the details explained to you in a language that you understand.
For a loan contract, one must pay attention to the following:
• Is the loan amount correct? Is the cover/benefit provided sufficient, insufficient or too much
• Do you understand the concept of “other charges”?
• Do you understand the interest rate and how it will be calculated?
• When and how the loan will be repaid
• Are there any late fees or other penalties?
Remember that it is difficult to oversee a contract once you have signed it. Your signature is proof that you understand the content (terms and conditions) of the contract.